Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gratituesday: Time

Now that I have been home with my Jeannsies for a month, it is obvious what I was missing:

Time.

Time to read.

Time to snuggle.

Time to dance.

Time to correct.

Time to feed.

Time to sing.

Time to play.

Time to teach.

Time to learn.

Time to observe.

Time to sit in the sun.

Time to play in the dirt.

When I was working, I had so little time. I was always tired, exhausted.
The time I had with Jeannsies was always a little too much about me. I didn't have the energy to cook. I wanted to veg out in front of the TV. I just wanted to make it through the bedtime routine and relax.

Now that I am with my baby every day, I understand all of the time I was missing. I can see that another person really was raising her. Even though I trusted that person, she wasn't Jeannsies mama.

So this Tuesday, I am filled with gratitude.

I am grateful to Robert for jumping into this with me and taking on the responsibility to provide for our family. I am grateful to my in-laws for allowing us to live with them so we can afford to make it happen. I am grateful to my parents for buying our car so that we can live on one income. I am grateful to everyone who prayed to get us here. Most of all, I am grateful to God for calling me to this life, and for moving all of the mountains in our way.

After seeing God move in such a big way, I can't wait to see what He has planned for us next!

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment